M-Factory - Street & Circuit is an authorised dealer of M-Factory products in
How to Order
1. Find the product you need on the M-Factory website here
2. Send us an email with your car details and the part number or part
3. We will reply in 30 minutes with the price and delivery.
4. Send us your address with the TK we will make an order for you and we will
send our bank information, for the deposit, around 20% of the total order cost.
You pay the remaining money to the courier when they bring your products
- BMW E90 Limited Slip Differentials. Long been the nightmare of any BMW driver wanting to upgrade their factory differential because BMW decided to weld the OE crown wheel to the original differential. Until now this has meant big machining costs and big upfront costs while you wait for a refund on the core diff you sent back to the LSD manufacturer.
In short, a complete headache
No more. M-Factory manufacturer their own crown wheel so you can buy a ready to go limited slip differential and keep your original differential, unmolested, key if you decide to sell the car and the LSD separately in the future.
You will have your original differential in one piece.
- Ford Fiesta ST150 and Fiesta ST180 limited slip differential now available from M-Factory. Fits all IB6 gearboxes.
- New uprated driveshafts for BMW E8 and E9 series models
Find the parts you need and send us an email here. We will reply in 30 minutes with the price and delivery time.
Why don't we have prices on the Street & Circuit website?
Because the exchange rate between the dollar and Euro is moving too much at the moment, we can get you the best price with email and we can also give you the delivery time at the same time.
How long is the delivery time?
Typical delivery time for M-Factory parts is 2-3 weeks to your door in Greece
Why should I buy from Street & Circuit when I can get from the USA?
A few reasons, the most obvious is if there is a problem, you are dealing with a company in Greece, you do not have to send parts back to the USA.
Custom paperwork, in addition to VAT,
if you are unlucky, you may also have to pay extra for the customs clearance,
this is usually around 150 Euro
In short, when you buy M-Factory from Street & Circuit, you are getting the same delivery time more or less, your are dealing with a company in Greece, so no chance of expensive return shipping, you
don't have to worry about any expensive surprises from customs, the price we quote is the price you pay
You dont have to pay all the money at the start. We ask from a small deposit
of 20%, and you pay the rest to the courier when the bring you the parts.
But there is a big difference in the price you quote and the price I see
on websites in the USA
The prices in the USA will be cheaper because they do not have VAT included, in our experience, the 24% VAT will always be payable when the parts arrive in Greece, if the parts are sent with
Post Office or if they are sent with UPS/FedEx etc
If you think the quote we gave you is expensive compared to prices in the
USA, gives is the link to the product you are looking at and we can tell you
what we think that product will cost you landed in Greece, at your doorstep.
We might be more expensive than buying from the USA, do the benefits
outweigh the negatives for you?
Do you want to pay in full in advance for the products, we only ask for a
With Street & Circuit you only pay when you have the products in your hand.
The price we say is the price you pay, no surprise extra charges from customs
In the unlikely event there is a problem, Street & Circuit is responsible for
the international shipping.
Send us an email today and tell us what you need from M-Factory.