1 Τα Pipercross φίλτρα χρησιμοποιούνται στο WRC
από την Ford (Ford Focus, M-Sport)
2. Τα Pipercross φίλτρα χρησιμοποιούνται στο WTCC
από την Chevrolet (Chevrolet Lacetti,RML)
3. Τα Pipercross φίλτρα κατασκευάζονται Αγγλία
4. Τα Pipercross φίλτρα είναι πολύ ελαφριά, λιγότερο από 400 γραμμάρια συγκεκριμένα
για τo φίλτρο C0187 παροχής μέχρι 360 άλογα.
1. AEM filters are used in the Baja 500/Baja 1000 off road racing series, probably the dustiest racing in the world.
2. AEM filters are used in Formula Drift by Chris Forsberg & the NOS Energy Drink 370Z
A cheap no name air filter is probably the biggest false economy that exists in
the car tuning industry.
Air filters are crucial to giving your engine a long, healthy and powerful life.
Any dirt that enters your engine can wear your cylinder bores which will cause a
gradual loss of compression which will make engine power drop and increase the
amount of fuel and oil that your engine consumes.
A cheap air filter with poor filtration will cost you hundreds if not thousands
of Euros in three ways
1. Increased fuel economy. As your engine loses compression it will become less
efficient meaning you will be burning more fuel.
2. Increased oil consumption. When you lose compression your engine may start
using more oil.
3. Engine rebuild. If your engine is burning oil and using too much fuel at some
point you will probably need to rebuild your engine much sooner than would be
the case if you used a good quality air filter.
No engine lasts forever but for the sake of an extra 50 or so Euro for a quality cone
filter your engine will probably last much longer and perform better saving you
hundreds if not thousands of Euros in the process.
For these reasons we recommend fitting a high quality branded air filter like
those from Pipercross, K&N & AEM.
These filters may cost more than a no name air filter at the start but a quality
air filter will probably save you much more money in the long run.
3 Reasons The Biggest Air Filter Is Always Better
The bigger the air filter is the slower the air will be passing through it.
The slower the air moves the more likely any dust will be trapped in the filter.
The dirt will also be moving with less force through the filter which also means
more dust will be trapped in the air filter and not sucked into your engine.
The bigger the air filter the less you have to clean it. Air filters need to
be cleaned when they start to restrict air flow. If your air filter has a 380
bhp capacity and your engine makes 250 bhp, the filter can get fairly full
before it starts reducing power.
The bigger the filter the more air it will flow which means more power.
There are no downsides to fitting an oversized air filter to your car, apart
from the room it uses in your engine bay. In short, fit the biggest filter you
Better filtration, maximum power, less servicing.